torsdag 21 juli 2011

You're all cold at heart





- Well come home with me. It's safe. Let me look after you.
- I don't need looking after.
- Everyone needs looking after.

- I'm not your revenge fuck.
- I'll pay you.

- I don't need your money.
- You have my money.

- Thank you.
- "Thank you." "Thank you." Is that some kind of rule?

- Just being polite.
- Get a lot of grown men crying their guts out here?

- Occupational hazard.
- Have you ever desired a customer?

- Yes.
- Well put me out of my misery. Do you desire me, because I'm being pretty fucking honest about my feelings for you?

- Your "feelings?"
- Whatever.

- No, I don't desire you.
- Thank you. Thank you sincerely for your honesty.
.. You think you haven't given anything of yourselves. You think because you don't love us, or like us, or desire us, you think you've won.
- It's not a war.

-
If I asked you to strip right now, would you?
- Of course. You want me to?
- No. Alice, tell me something true.
- Lying's the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off, but it's better if you do.
- You're cold. You're all cold at heart.

2 kommentarer:

Hanna sa...

ÄLSKAR Portmans peruk. Perfektion!

felicia sa...

jag älskar älskar closer,